Finally finished it up today. Really didn't take that long, just took getting around to. The skirt is a shrinking of the "simple skirt" pattern from Hip to Crochet. I used the new-to-me technique of increasing hook size to shape the skirt. Used 3.75, 4.0, 4.25, & 5.0 hooks (this was before I bought my 4.5 hook). The top started out as a shrinkage of a tank top pattern from Cool Crochet, but I decided to make it with straps instead of sleeveless. I need to go back & take about 5 rows off the straps, because it hangs a little too low here, but other than that it turned out well. I used only one size of hook here, 4.0. Both top & skirt use Bernat Softee Baby yarn.
The pattern for the skirt is very simple--one row of sc followed by one row of 2DC, sk 1 st, 2DC. The top pattern is 1SC, 1DC, but unusual in that it is bracketed by HDCs (the first & last st). It's a simpler variation of that particular pattern stitch. Made it easier to sew up too.
So, here are the photos:
Before I forget, I used a simple drawstring waist on the skirt, which is also intended to fall below her tummy.
And I promise I'll get the other patterns up on Crochetville shortly. I misplaced the tablet I had them written in, but have since found it.