Friday, August 03, 2007

Tiny Baby Dress

Wednesday I found out I'm pregnant for the fourth time.

That same day I started a dress. I took a Gerber snap front tee and attached a crocheted skirt to it. Being that I was working at it from scratch, it took me some time to work out exactly what I wanted to do and how I needed to do it.

I finished it today. I now have a tiny little baby dress. There's something about making newborn stuff that brings the reality of it all home.


Sjkmaurice said...

Yay for baby crocheting!

Pyo said...

Congratulations on this great news!

ladylinoleum said...


I cannot even remember when mine was a newborn. She is starting high school this year. Unbelievable!

Lea said...

Congrats Belinda!! How wonderfully awesome! My babe days are over so I envy you the bustle of a large family! My youngest is 16 and refuses to sit on my lap to read a book!!~smile~

deb said...

Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy & joyful birth.