Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day Purses **UPDATED**

I was hunting all over trying to come up with something to make for my girls for Valentine's Day. At first I was going to make little pillows with their names on them, and then I remembered that they're girlie girls. So I made purses instead.
They're insanely simple & fast to make. I used an H hook, Caron's Simply Soft & Simply Soft Brites, and HDCs. Each one is an hour's work total, and that's being generous.

I'll have the pattern up on my patterns page within a day or two.

In other news, we went on a magazine hunt yesterday, and I finally found a copy of the KnitScene that has Lady Linoleum's pattern for the mini top hat in it, and that's going to be my next crochet project.

UPDATE: The pattern is online here. Please let me know if you find any obvious mistakes.

No comments: